Crochet - Hurray!!

Wow, ok so what have I been up to?  I've been knitting socks, designing a knitted baby hat pattern and working on crochet baby blankets that were ordered.  Here are some quick pictures to give you a gist of that all has been keeping me busy!

Socks - I'm still working on my monthly sock challenge and am doing great so far.  Here are my June socks.  I'd show you the July ones (which are finished) but they are blocking atm.

Cherry Blossom Socks

I've also been working on a design for a knitted baby turban and have finally completed the pattern.  Look for it soon in my Peachtree Cottage Etsy Shop

Peachtree Cottage Baby Turban

I also received orders for 3 Avalon blankets.  One as a lapghan (I'm doing that in green and yellow) and two for babies, one in blue and white and one in pink and white.  The blue one is done and the pink one is in the works!  Here are some pictures of them in process.



Til Next Time!!!





0 comments