Vine Bracelet

I wanted to have a simple bracelet design so I started playing around with some thread.  This is what it ended up being. 

I call it my Vine Bracelet and it's my own design though probably very similar to some simple edgings or things others might have done.  I just tatted, wasn't looking at any pictures or diagrams.  I took notes of what I did so I could make more in other colors if people like this one. 

I think it looks like a vine runing back and forth so I call this my Vine Bracelet.  This particular one was done in Vineyard Harvest Lizbeth thread so its name is Harvest Vine Bracelet.


Update:  I've found a very similar design on free-tatting.com however the knot counts are different from the ones I used.  Plus that one has picots that this one does not.  I was not aware of that pattern's existance when I created this without a pattern.


Available in my Etsy shop - https://www.etsy.com/listing/110796113/harvest-vine-lace-tatted-bracelet-free or from my website - http://PeachtreeCottage.com

0 comments