Maple Leaves Everywhere!

I'm not usually a red/yellow type color person.  I much prefer softer blues and pinks and other pastels most of the time, but this year for some reason I fell in love with fall colors!  I loved how the colors of the thread worked out on the little maple leaf earrings I made...so much so I decided to make a bigger maple leaf!  Once I'd done that I decided to turn it into a bookmark.  I just might have to try this again soon with some more thread in different fall colors. Only problem is these put me in a 'lazy day' mood and that just doesn't work for trying to get things done!

Motif #C2-13


Available in my Etsy Shop - http://peachtreecottage.etsy.com/

3 comments

  1. I love maple leaves and I love autumn, so, naturally, I really love your bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maple leaf motif is a favourite of mine especially when done in those autumn colours.

    I like how you've done your 'chain' to the tail of th ebookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete