The Holidays are Coming!

This time of year we have holiday after holiday after holiday.  From Halloween to Thanksgiving and Christmas, plus all the other holidays as well, there is almost always something we can celebrate.  I decided one way to celebrate would be to make some holiday earrings.  I used the Joyful Bell pattern by Yarnplayer to make these pretty white Christmas Bell earrings:

Motif # C2-15:


Plus I also decided to make these pretty Candy Cane Earrings as well.  They are from a pattern by Mary Maynard:

Motif # C2-16


All in all I was very happy with how both sets of earrings came out.  I'm currently working on what I hope will be a pretty beaded Christmas Tree.  It's looking good so far :-)

My tatted items are currently for sale in my Peachtree Cottage Etsy Shop - http://peachtreecottage.etsy.com/

2 comments