I've Got A New Camera!


I've needed an updated camera for a long time now.  So has my daughter.  We recently bought one she picked out and found at a very good price.  Unfortunately she has decided this camera is not the right one for her.  What this means is now I get it!  It's not the one I would have picked out for myself but it's a major upgrade from the one I had.

Now comes the hard part.  Most of my picture taking is macro settings and close up detail pictures.  The settings on this new camera are confusing to me and I think it's gonna take some time to sort them out to where I can use the camera the way I need to use it.  Ugh.  I have so many things I need to take pictures of.  I have new bookmarks, new jewelry, several sets of cotton washcloth sets, and I'm nearly finished with a new bunny I'm working on.  Plus I also have a couple of baby things I've made up and would like to try selling too.

So please bear with me (no pun intended) while I practice and play around with the new camera to see if I can get it working for my picture taking style.  I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get some decent ones!

1 comment

  1. Hi Mary! How do you feel about Peachtree Cottage being acknowledged with an award? HERE

    ReplyDelete