Awareness Ribbons

I was very busy the past few days making up some Awareness Ribbons for Huntington's Disease (a special order).  I'd hoped to lay them out and take pictures of them because they turned out really nice.  However I had to get them out in the mail today to arrive in time for a fundraising event, and I didn't have time to take pictures :-(  What I do have to show you though is the sample one I worked up for the customer (it's not the color for Huntington's).  The pattern I used was by Lenore English and can be found here.  It's really easy to work up!

Motif:  C2-6

The ones I made were in Navy Blue and Medium Lavender (5 of each).  They will be made into an awareness pin and be embellished with a crystal.  The money from their sale will go as a donation for Huntington's Disease.  I was very happy to be asked to make these.

2 comments

  1. Lovely, I like your design. Its an illness that is not really known about and I am sure they will make a lot of money for them.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a very nice design by Lenore English :-) I hope they do well to help the cause.

    ReplyDelete