Designing Dilemnas

I have a great little idea I'm trying to do.  Even found the perfect little accessory for it.  But when I stitched it up, it turned out TOO SMALL (is there such a thing?).  The accessory overwhelms it and I can't get another accessory in a smaller size, this is as small as it can get.  So off to the designing room to redesign and see if I can figure out how to make my newest animal bigger!  Sheesh!

In between resting periods for my injury (from the fall and rebreaking my tailbone) I've managed to tat up a few more bookmarks.  Need to get out the camera and have another photo taking session.  I've also worked up some crocheted washcloths/dishcloths and need pictures of them too.  Then all of that can go into my etsy shop ( http://peachtreecottage.etsy.com/ ).

The injuries from the fall are generally better even though yesterday was a really bad day for pain.  Overall I'm healing and hopefully will be back to full normal soon!

0 comments