More Tatting

Yay I finally got caught up on my blocking and pictures.  Here are more of what I've been working on the past week or so....

Motif # 12 -

It's never too late for snowflakes!  I've not made many of them and I want to make more so I'm working on them here and there.  I'll probably still be making snowflakes in July!! lol

This one is Efflorescence, "Tatted Snowflakes Collection" designed by Jon Yusoff.


Motif # 13:

This next one is a bookmark, by (I stand corrected, thank you Beelizabeth) Jon Yusoff, called Interlocking Chains (I think that's the name).  I was trying to make something for Valentine's Day but I think it ended up having more of a 'spanish' flair.


My daughter really liked it but told me I needed to make it in pink and white....so I did!


I really liked this design and found it easy to do!

Motif # 14:

Next is another bookmark.  This was on a site of free tatting patterns but didn't give the designer's name.  I worked it up in white and teal and I love how it turned out!



That's all for now.  I'm currently working on Jon's Merriment Doily.  I've not done a Tatted Doily before, but I've seen so many great versions of this I just had to try it.  I'll post pictures when it's done.

6 comments

  1. Oops--The "Interlocking Chains" book mark was also designed by Jon Yusoff. All your pieces are beautiful! I found that the little one from the free tatting patterns site is wonderful for showcasing HDTs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops,...thanks for the correction. I've edited the post to show the correct designer. lol Guess I was having a Jon Yusoff day the day I made those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflake and ALL the bookmarks! I especially love the 'Spansh' one. It's always intriguing how colors can change and even enhance a pattern!

    I can't believe how much you accomplish with your bears and Etsy shop - and still have time to tat! You're rolling right along with your tatted motifs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for the compliments. I'm thinking that same bookmark might look good in some blues/greens too....hmm....I might have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tatting is lovely! I can see that my email is definitely on the right track!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fox,

    Um...I didn't get an email from you... ??

    ReplyDelete