25 Motif Challenge

I've decided to participate in the Tatting 25 Motif Challenge as a goal to encourage myself to do more tatting in 2011. The bookmarks I posted about are my start for this.

To keep track of them, I need to number them. So I've edited my previous post to add Motif #s. I don't think I'll have any problem getting to 25, but I want to be sure. I also don't believe the same design should count more than once so for me it's a 25 Different Motif Challenge!

I've already lined up a few designs that I want to work on next. They will have to wait until I've done another Lacey Tatted Bookmark in White (Motif # 3) though because the one I showed below has sold and I want to make a replacement for it for my website and Etsy shop.

Off to do a bit more tatting before I head to bed....

0 comments