Etsy Boot Camp - Week 4

There's lots of reading with this week's Etsy Boot Camp activities. I'm busy reading up and working on my Etsy "Homework"

This week's 'Homework" is to:

[X} Read this week's Boot Camp Article
[X] Etsy Sucess Keyword Exercise
[X] Update Your Profile
[X] Check in with your Boot Camp Buddy
[X] Post in the Boot Camp forum thread
[X] Extra Credit! Tips for Authentic Writing

Keywords are important so doing the Keyword Exercise will definitely be a helpful activity. Plus I've been needing to update my Profile....so I'm thinking this will be a good week of activities for me!

My keywords:

Buyer Attributes
collector
classy
homemaker
upscale
values time
parent

Style
miniature
sweet
pretty
cute
ooak
unique

Artistic Values
unique
quality
master artist
artistic
long lasting
creative

0 comments