Slip Sliding Away!

My My My where does the time go?  Seems like only yesterday that I finished making little Pammy.

I'm still working on the doll dress in my previous post.  Had some problems with the panels on the skirt.  There's 4 sections to each panel and 10 panels that fit together to make the skirt.  Some of the sections didn't fit together right so I ended up having to remake a few of the parts.  That's all worked out nicely now and I'm half way done putting the panels parts together.  Then I can stitch the panels together than add the 30 roses I've already made (whew that's alot of roses).  After that it's just making the adjustments to fit the waist and attach the lining and the skirt will be done.  All the rest of the parts are made so once the skirt is finished it's just assembly, fitting, and accessorizing to have the whole outfit completed.

As soon as I can I also need to make a miniature animal that could be seen at a "Day at the Zoo" for a challenge by the Thread Artist Guild (R).  I'm looking forward to this one :-)

I'm itching to make some more sewn bears too so expect more of those in the future.

0 comments