Weekends

Weekends are usually my time to rest a bit, relax, and try to tie things up from the week. This weekend however I've been starting on new orders, organizing threads, playing facebook games (LOL), doing laundry, and several other things, instead of my usual finishing up of what was already in the works. I'm not sure if I'm ahead of the game or behind hehe.

While organizing my threads I decided to try my hand at tatting and found a design that I thought might work well for a little tatting practice. It's working out nicely and when done I'll try to remember to post a picture.

I also got started on a couple of customer orders that I think will be lots of fun to work on, then after those I have something new I want to try. So keep an eye out for upcoming creations!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 comments