Sometimes Everything Just Goes Right

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing you did went right? Well, sometimes everything goes right too! Today has been like that for me.

I knew I had alot of work ahead of me for the day. Without an alarm clock going off I woke up a bit early. I still got plenty of sleep but without planning I also got those few extra minutes of work time.

Then when I sat at my computer to work on Mini Teddy Hugs (tm), my online miniature teddy bear magazine I thought it would take me all day to get the new issue done. But to my surprise, everything fell into place right away and after only 2.5 hours work the issue I was able to finish it up and it is ready to publish! This leaves me time to work on my orders! Yippie!

As far as the orders go I'm a bit ahead of the game on them too. I should be able to get 3 bears to the point of doing faces by tomorrow. Two are orders and one is going to be put up for sale. I have more work to do on them and their accessories after tomorrow but I'm about a day ahead of where I thought I'd be at this time in the process of making them.

So everything is going just right and I'm in a really good mood. Hope it lasts the whole day!!

0 comments