More Tatted Earrings

Well I've been at it again...here's the newest pair of earrings along with a picture of Paddi....more to come!

What else have I been up to? I did manage to do a few things: make another little bear, get the March issue of Mini Teddy Hugs done, some work on my Angel of the Sea counted cross stitch project, started working on another fashion doll outfit, completed another doily, etc. I've been practicing my shuttle tatting and have bought some lovely new HDT that are calling out for me to make something with them, I'm just not sure yet what I want to make. I think I prefer the shuttle tatting over the needle tatting, but they both have their benefits.

As I finish up things I will post pictures. I just got an idea of something I want to do for Easter so that will be coming too.

Later,

Mary

0 comments