Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where does the time go?

It seems like it was just a blink ago that I last posted here, but when I look it has been nearly a year! Shame on me and I promise to try to do much better for the future. I've been all kinds of tangled up with an assortment of things including making my creations, selling a house and in general just trying to manage day by day to get everything done and this blog has suffered for it. But things are settling back down to normal now so hopefully I will get more into the swing with blogging. I just finished two new creations, a bunny and a bear, named Koby (the bunny) and Cubby (the bear). They are all bundled up in winter sweaters and ready to play in the snow. They even have their little sleds to play with! But I think they are looking more for a snow fight. Their picture is above. Below are a few of other creations I've made over the past few months to try to get things here caught up a bit.

Taffy

Tisha

Icsee

Willow

Bernie

Gilbert

Taco

Minnow
I'm also working on some counted cross stitching, doilies, bookmarks, and a sweater for my daughter. I will post pictures of those as I complete them. Hope Everyone has a very Happy Holiday! Mary