A Peach of a Bear

~ Peachy - A Teddy Bear Fairy ~ 5-Way Jointed and only 3.25 Inches Tall Standing ! A Peachtree Cottage™ Teddy Bear Fairyby Mary Robinson - Peachtree Cottage ™ Bears
I thought I'd share a picture of my newest creation, Peachy. I diverted from making my normal miniature thread crochet bears to making a little sewn mini bear. This is only the 2nd one I've ever made. She came out quite well and I'm pretty sure I will be making more of these little sewn bears in the coming months.
Here's Peachy's description:
Peachy is very shy, so she loves to hang around the peach trees where she blends right in. She even smells of sweet Georgia Peaches as she has spent so many warm summer days in the orchard among them. Peachy (pronounced "pea-Chee") means 'juicy sweet' in fairy bearese.
Peachy stands at 3.25 inches tall and is made from soft peach furry fabric. Her eyes are slightly shaded along with her paws and footpads to give them added depth. Her wings are shaded from peachy tan going out to green and are semi transparent. Her necklace is a hand stitched lariat with green leaves dangling from Swarovski Crystals. She will arrive with a signed picture certificate of authenticity.
Peachy is a peach color fairy bear with wings shaded from peachy tan going out to green and are semi transparent. Her necklace is a hand stitched lariat with green leaves dangling from Swarovski Crystals.She is scented with the aroma of Georgia Peaches.
She has already sold and will be going to the UK for her new home. Quite the little traveler isn't she?

0 comments