It's been too long

Well, It's been too long since I posted here...mainly because so much has been going on. Since my last post I've made some bears and bunnies to go to the IDEX (International Doll Exposition) in Las Vegas at the end of June. Pieris, Lambikins and Betsy went to IDEX. All of them have found new homes including as far away as Norway! I've also been working on my newest creation, Buzzbee. I've started making micro bears again (micros are the ones under 2 inches tall standing). So far I've made Chanelle and McKinley, and I'm working on more. I also had to deal with my air conditioning breaking down during the middle of July and it taking nearly a week to get it properly repaired. Ugh...there was no way I could sit and work on bears, or on the computer during that...it was just too hot!! But that's all fixed now. That's it for now. I'll try to post again when my next creation is finished.

1 comment