Whew!

Finally I've gotten done the majority of the paperwork and marketing materials for the IDEX show that the Thread Artist Guild(R) is attending. It was alot of design work and rework and edits, but I think we got it all done correctly :-) That's a huge sigh of relief from me and frees up some of my time again. Now I can make more bears and bunnies! Whoo Hoo! My doily orders are done. My candle and sachet orders are done. I'm currently working on my creation to go to the IDEX show and hope to have a picture of it completed to show here soon :-) Sachets? Did I mention I now offer sachets available for sale? These are wonderfully scented sachets in a wide variet of fragrances. Here's a picture of them. If you want to know how to order them or what scents are available you can find that information on my main website: http://www.peachtreecottage.com/fragrancesachets.htm /bearhugs, Mary

0 comments