Giving It A Go...

I've not done any blogging before but thought I'd give it a go and see how well it works for me. Many of you know I have a website (Peachtree Cottage™), belong to the Thread Artist Guild® (Master Artisan), and am the Publisher and Editor for Mini Teddy Hugs™. So to make this site a bit different this will be more of a journal for me. Entries here will be about things I'm working on, frustrations and joys, ideas and concepts, etc. Right now I'm working hard to prepare the marketing materials for the Thread Artist Guild's display at the Las Vegas IDEX Show in June. I think I've finally got the brochure set up where we can use it to display contact info for all the Guild members. It's been a test of my desktop publishing skills to get all the information on one brochure! I'm ready to start working on my creations to go to the IDEX show. I keep having to delay working on them to complete orders or test patterns for friends, etc. I love being busy but things are starting to get to be a tight squeeze to get it all done...lol That's it for now. Check back in a couple of days and I'll try to have more. /bearhugs, Mary

0 comments